Sunday, December 28, 2008

Don't Leave Home Without It


As a frequent traveler to Amsterdam, I found myself spending far too much time trying to locate coffeeshops I wanted to frequent. At the very least, I had a map which I was opening and folding constantly. I don't know about you but for me folding a map over and over again drives me to smoke (o.k. maybe my subconscious was working overtime here). At any rate, I became tired of this frustration. So prior to a trip in 2007, I was able to locate the map above from a coffeeshop review website which goes into great detail all of your smoking options in this great city. I highly recommend this website not only for the map but the reviews. It's a one page map which easily slides in and out of ones back pocket for easy reference. This is the first item that goes into my carry-on bag. I would never put this map in a checked bag for fear of the luggage getting lost.

Happy Travels....

No comments:

Post a Comment