Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keep Your Pipe Clean







According to this news article, smoking marijuana, or weed as some people might say, can result in an increased risk for a certain aggressive type of testicular cancer. While I don't dispute this, there is one factor that this research has not taken into account. What is that factor? Ejaculation.


Now, I'm no doctor, and I'm not on TV (actuall I was, but I didn't play a doctor), but I have read studies showing that regular male ejaculation decreases the risk for testicular cancer. Its the whole moving water vs stagnant water thing. Ejaculating literally cleans the pipes.


Now, I don't know about ya'll, but for me smoking grass definately enhances the sensation of ejaculation. So, if you get high, get high at least 5 times a week and make sure to ejaculate every time. This can be done by yourself, with a partner, with many partners, toys, and so on. Just make sure to be safe and smart. Oh, and don't forget the after ejaculation smoke in case she's not done and you have to do it all over again.
(Word up to reader R. Dewby for bringing this article to our attention)

No comments:

Post a Comment